• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Dopefuturez

Started by dopefuturez, April 04, 2017, 10:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dopefuturez

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Dopefuturez

My RuneScape Name: Dopefuturez
My Previous RSNs: futurespy007 (made when I was young, don't hate xD)
My Combat Level: 116
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started to play runescape when I was about 8 years old. The grind was real back then and I became super addicted. Futurespy007 came from my obsession with James Bond when I was a kid. My favorite skills have to be slayer and combat in general. Anything that has potential to make money :) especially bossing. I'm currently on the road to try and become a self sufficient pker as it's my favorite thing to do in the game itself. I like to play video games, chill with friends, and ride dirt bikes.

Joining for PvP events: Yes

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I currently just left KnightsOfPvm because of the 1750 total level requirement they recently added. It would be too much of a grind to get 1750 from 1601 (what I'm at now) and I would not enjoy the game.

About me: My name is Andre, I'm' 18 and live in the United States. I like to ride dirt bikes and play basketball. I really just like to be around my friend and people that are very positive as I like to turn away from negativity. I try to live my life to the fullest and have fun. Soon after my high school graduation, I will be attending university here in the U.S.

I heard about WG through: Random clan search on OSRS website.
I want to join because: I want to join because I am looking for a clan that has social people which WG seems to have from my experience so far. I also want to join simply because this clan does my two favorite things to do on runescape... PK and boss. I used to be in a PvP clan on plenty of private servers and they were loads of fun. Thought I'd give it a shot on the real deal OSRS.

Anything that may impact your future activity? No.

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

L0ot 0r D13

WG Genesis

Welcome to our boards! Hope you enjoy your stay with us :)

Brandon

Seems your stats are missing. Hope to see you around let me know if you need anything.
Discord Name:Brandon

Mojo

Hey there nice app, not sure why you edited your stats out but you do seem to have all the requirements :)

Come on Discord and PM myself or an App Manager and we'll review your app.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Brandon

Welcome glad you have become apart of WG. Let me know if you need anything.  :woeh:
Discord Name:Brandon

Shady2gunz

Frozen 10