• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] WG LootOrDie

Started by L0ot 0r D13, April 06, 2017, 09:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L0ot 0r D13

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WG LootOrDie

My RuneScape Name: WG LootOrDie
My Previous RSNs: L0ot 0r d13
WG NewMember
I Grimedaily

My Combat Level: 113
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing for over 12 years now, i got the name loot or die from looting noobs in edgeville back in the day. i have been in a few clans over the years. this account started as a dds/d scim pure i then made it into initiate pure then a zerk pure and now a main, i love the game and my favourite skill is probably slayer. i love pkingi...i also like a bit of skilling...but nothing beats a fun clan pvp trip

Joining for PvP events: Yes

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in AAO  against all odds as a pure and in WG last year

About me: I am from London, England..I am in my 20s and I like cars and music. i like to eat ice cream and i really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. i love pking and good times

I heard about WG through: flower bomb at GE last year
I want to join because: I want to join for good times, contribute to the community and pvm + pking trips

Anything that may impact your future activity?

z1zek

Joined from the same flower bomb event as me and still haven't join ## but third time's.the charm

( P.s Get some more rune gloves and organise it a bit better :3 )

B^)

WG Genesis

Welcome to our boards! Hope you have fun with us :)

P.S: Just noticed your rank is 100,010. Nice number.

Smile

perpetually high.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rebourne

welcome back, pvp tab looks good. A few more potions and phoenix necklaces won't harm. No need to replace the screenshot.
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Brandon

Quote from: L0ot 0r D13 on April 06, 2017, 09:12:49 PM

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WG LootOrDie

My RuneScape Name: WG LootOrDie
My Previous RSNs: L0ot 0r d13
WG NewMember
I Grimedaily

My Combat Level: 113
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing for over 12 years now, i got the name loot or die from looting noobs in edgeville back in the day. i have been in a few clans over the years. this account started as a dds/d scim pure i then made it into initiate pure then a zerk pure and now a main, i love the game and my favourite skill is probably slayer. i love pkingi...i also like a bit of skilling...but nothing beats a fun clan pvp trip

Joining for PvP events: Yes

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in AAO  against all odds as a pure and in WG last year

About me: I am from London, England..I am in my 20s and I like cars and music. i like to eat ice cream and i really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. i love pking and good times

I heard about WG through: flower bomb at GE last year
I want to join because: I want to join for good times, contribute to the community and pvm + pking trips

Anything that may impact your future activity?

Good to see another app :) Good luck friend if you need any help let me know.
Discord Name:Brandon

Frozen 10

Rebourne

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

m249

I slay swamp donkeys for fun