• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] kamykazie

Started by kamykazie, April 12, 2017, 10:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamykazie

OSRS INTRODUCTION: kamykazie

My RuneScape Name: kamykazie
My Previous RSNs: kamykazie
My Combat Level: 119
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started runescape 10 years ago cutting trees , then i leveled combat and started training some slayer , at that time with school i never had much time to play , so i casualy did some tasks and trained some low maintance skills , i started playing seriously about 6 months ago when i came back to osrs and i liked the state of the game

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i never had a real clan , only some friend from my country gathered in a chat room and did a little pvm once in a while  , thats why i wana join your clan , now that im seriously into the game

About me: im a frendly portuguese guy with 25 years of life and alot of love for gaming and technology

I heard about WG through: google seacrh
I want to join because: seems like you guys take this clan thing seriously , and thats what i want , some fellow friendly hardcore gamers to have some fun with

Anything that may impact your future activity? work schegueles may change

Rebourne

welcome here!

If you want an application review contact Mojo or me (Rebourne) in discord
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

WG Genesis

Hey there! Welcome to our boards. Looking forward to seeing you around :)

Quick tip I'd give you would be to get 70 prayer. Piety helps a lot whether you do pvp or pvm.

Mojo

Welcome to our forums, read the app info channel on Discord :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Rebourne

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

kamykazie

thank you all for the warm welcome :D see you in game ! :D

Smile

perpetually high.