• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] CubanSalad

Started by TheCubanSalad, April 13, 2017, 01:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCubanSalad

OSRS INTRODUCTION: CubanSalad

My RuneScape Name: CubanSalad
My Previous RSNs: I believe my original name was JHouseyy but it was a long time ago.
My Combat Level: 107
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RS back in 07 with friends but was very casual. I think I made it to combat level 70ish so didn't really see a lot of content. Once EoC launched, I was actually playing wow at the time and felt that RS was trying to go that route so I just kept up with Warcraft. Found out that they brought the old school servers back pretty late, started on the f2p worlds and been loving it ever since.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in Sanity RS prior to taking a break from the game (took a long break when zeah was coming out), Just didn't have time to play so I left. Other than that, just been in clans with friends here and there.

About me: I am 22, I live in the east coast US, if I am not on RS probably grinding out some Brawlhalla or playing Magic the Gathering.

I heard about WG through: Ive heard people talk about you guys on stream and saw the post in the OSRS clans so I figured I would try it out.
I want to join because: You guys seem like a really fun and organized clan. Havent really had to much experience with big clans so I am really excited about joining. I also feel that I will be able to see all the content I missed out on in the past with you guys.

Anything that may impact your future activity? Work is the only thing. Like I said tho, I am in a more stable position.

Smile

perpetually high.

Mojo

Hey nice to see your app :)

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hey, welcome to the boards!

I didn't realise Magic is still going! Is there still a big following in the States?

WG Genesis

Welcome to our boards bud :)

Do you also play Hearthstone by any chance? If you play on EU, hit me up.

TheCubanSalad

Magic is pretty big here in the states from what I have seen but I am still pretty new. Not a fan of hearthstone though. I prefer magic mainly cause its not online. Going to the Friday night magic, collecting cards, chilling with friends. Also I love the art in magic.

Frozen 10

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]