• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] natangens

Started by natangens, April 14, 2017, 09:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natangens

OSRS INTRODUCTION: natangens

My RuneScape Name: natangens
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 83
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: If I'm not mistaken, I started playing in January this year. My husband tempted me into the game. It took him two weeks or even more to do that. As I had finished MM7 (one of my favourite RPG) and had nothing to do. Eventually I agreed to give it a try and it was not a mistake. My name is quite common. I use it almost everywhere in the net, it corresponds somehow with my real name. It's hard to choose a favourite skill. As soon as I get bored with questing, woodcutting or any other activity, I just change it. The only thing which I really don't like much is minigames.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My real name is Nataly, a feemale, and I'm really not used to writing a 100-word essay about myself. I'm 23 yet. I'm from Russia (Moscow), but have recently moved to Belarus since got married to Podly who has been persuading me to join the clan for about a month. As for music, I'm mostly fond of rock. As for hobbies, I adore hiking, cycling, mountain skiing, reading, neglecting my PhD thesis, and RS, of course. I hope this summer we'll go again to the mountains for about 10 days, and I will finally finish with my thesis (wishful thinking).

I heard about WG through: Podli
I want to join because: There are several reasons for my desire to join the clan. First, my husband is already a member. Second, I want to chat with other players more. Third, I want to train some skills. By the way, music on your landing page is adorable.

Anything that may impact your future activity?

natangens

Sorry! I mixed up the links((( I'm not from OSRS.

WG Genesis

Hey there! Welcome to our boards. Hope you have a fun time with us :)

P.S: Rock is best genre.

Mojo

Welcome :)

As I think you've worked out now our RS3 unit doesn't have to apply, simply ask in CC for invite.

PM me on Discord if you need help getting an invite :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10