• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Emeris6

Started by Emeris6, April 27, 2017, 06:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeris6

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Emeris6

My RuneScape Name: Emeris6
My Previous RSNs: (none)
My Combat Level: 89
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started November 2007, still early enough to do the halloween event. Previously comped rs3 and debating getting it back.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I can't remember all of the clans I've been in, but I'm fairly certain I posted them in my previously accepted application. Otherwise, my last two clans were Burning Creation and Wilderness Guardians. There haven't been any since leaving a few years ago, because I ended up quitting the game soon after.

About me: My name is Nick, 23. I live Kansas City, MO. I'm not exactly good at anything, and I HATE it when people leave nail clippings on the floor.

I heard about WG through: Brent147
I want to join because: If I'm being honest, the wilderness gives me some heavy anxiety, and I'm looking for a trustworthy group of people to go with.

Anything that may impact your future activity? possible inability to pay for membership
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Frozen 10

WG Genesis

Hey there! Welcome to our boards. Hope you have a great time with us :)

Mojo

Hey there welcome.

Remember bonds is an option if you struggle to pay for membership
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Smile

perpetually high.

Lait_Choco

Welcome Nick! :) as mojo said, bonds are imo one of the best updates.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Rebourne

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.