• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] II-IIercules

Started by Hercules, April 28, 2017, 07:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hercules

OSRS INTRODUCTION: II-IIercules

My RuneScape Name: II-IIercules
My Previous RSNs: II-IIerc
II-II e r o

My Combat Level: 82
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Just started back (Today) after nearly 3 years off. Looking for somwhere that can help me get up to speed on whats changed.

I enjoy combat minigames, castle wars is my favourite. I have slight OCD so i always like to have my stats on even numbers and always aim to a minimum of 60 in every skills.

Currently a Zerker pure but applying as non-combat as i dont quite meet the requirements but would like to get in and get to know people regardless.

Character name is II-IIercules (Hopefully looking like hercules with a bit of a fancier 'H')

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: Im a 25 year old man from United kingdom, just graduated from university and working full time on shift work (So does limit my availability sometimes)

I love computers, Xbox and Airsoft. I a really fussy eater and have lost just over 5 Stone in the last 2 years!

I heard about WG through: OSRS Fourms
I want to join because: Looking for a friendly atmosphere were i can meet like minded people and get back up to speed with the game and back enjoying it like how i used to.

Anything that may impact your future activity? Shift Work for my Job

Smile

perpetually high.

WG Genesis

Welcome to our boards! Are you planning on staying a zerker? Just curious.

Shady2gunz

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Frozen 10

Hercules

Thank you very much guys!

Quote from: WG Genesis on April 28, 2017, 09:19:33 PM
Welcome to our boards! Are you planning on staying a zerker? Just curious.

Zerker has always been my sorta 'White buffalo' were I've never seen one through to the end. Ideally, i would love to stay Zerk but if the game changes dictate that there no longer viable I've no problem adapting.

DroVillain

Mojo

Hey welcome to our boards :)

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rebourne

Declined due to his name showing up at several bot sites.
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.