• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Luxetrice

Started by luxetrice, May 03, 2017, 01:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luxetrice

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Luxetrice

My RuneScape Name: Luxetrice
My Previous RSNs: N/A
My Combat Level: 105
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I had played previously before pre eoc, and I rejoined in january this year. I remember alot of stuff i used to do, and have been applying that to my skills. My favourite activity in osrs is barrows. My name has no meaning, I just thought of two words that sounded cool. My favorite skill is melee, as hitting higher means you're stronger. I have not team pvmed before, but am interested in the activity.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: N/a

About me: I'm a male, 22 living in Canada. My hobbies including biking and hiking and games. I mostly listen to rap music,  mostly those based in Atlanta. I like to read horror books, such as the book I just started Necronomicon by H.p Lovecraft. I play games from the Battlefield series, aswell as Arma on steam. I own a ps4 and enjoy the dark souls franchise, and have played every game out of the series.

I heard about WG through: OSRS forums
I want to join because: I joined the clan chat and was greeted nicely, which nice people are sparce in osrs.

Anything that may impact your future activity? No

Shady2gunz

Good luck fam :D When you graduate i'll support :P

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

WG Genesis

Welcome to our boards! Hope you have a good time with us :)

Smile

perpetually high.

Brandon

Goodluck friend! Very nice app by the way! :woeh: :woeh:
Discord Name:Brandon

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Smile

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!

perpetually high.