• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Mr lecter

Started by Lecter, May 06, 2017, 10:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecter

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Mr lecter

My RuneScape Name: Mr lecter
My Previous RSNs: I have only had one other account names Killeryo8 and he was a Main.
My Combat Level: 99
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing Runescape on and off since 2009. In the summer of 2016 I made a new account named Mr Lecter. While making lecter the only thing on my mind was killing bosses and making bank.

mM name was inspired by Hannibal Lecter from the movie  "The Silence of the Lambs".

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have only ever been in one other clan and that consisted of just friends. I was a very low level at the time so I mainly just talked and trained.

About me: Well my name is Riley and I am from Canada. When I'm not playing runescape I spend my time at work, the gym, or fixing my POS car. I attended welding school and got a certification, but I am Currently working at a greenhouse.

I have two main hobbies, Working out and Cars. I drive a heavily modified 1991 240sx.

I heard about WG through: Friend, Osrs user: XsV
I want to join because: Well, there are many reasons but mainly to be able to boss with a clan, get or give help, and to be a part of an active community.

Anything that may impact your future activity? Cottages, Drinking

Mojo

Nice app, welcome to our forums :)

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Hello and welcome Riley! :) Lovely username :p, great movie too.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Smile

perpetually high.

Frozen 10

Brandon

Welcome I hope you deiced to become a active member and actually make it to graduation. I hope to see you around friend.
Discord Name:Brandon

Aspire

welcome to WG Riley. i hope we can pvm in the near future and make some moneys together.

Shady2gunz

Smile

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!

perpetually high.

Lecter

69 COMBAT

Welcome!!! I read that you went to "wedding school" not welding school haha.