• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] OSRS Demon

Started by OSRS Demon, May 08, 2017, 03:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OSRS Demon

OSRS INTRODUCTION: OSRS Demon

My RuneScape Name: OSRS Demon
My Previous RSNs: OSRS Demon, Maxed Prayer, Frem TriHard /// All oldschool
My Combat Level: 122
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started around 2010, Made the name just looking for a nice word after OSRS cause I love how that looks in game, my favorite skill would have to be fishing, cooking and ranging.

There isn't a big reason why other than ranged (in my mind) being the strongest PVM attack style, cooking and fishing have always been big with me for no reason other than it is so relaxing to chill and it nearly no money to start up.

Joining for PvP events: Yes
https://gyazo.com/6f2257c148e6c03ea67904dda06ed599

My past clans/teams and any current teams: No clan history, I have applied to a lot.

About me: Name is Ryan, Male, Age 22, USA, I love Soccer and Runescape, sounds cliche, but that's what I enjoy to do when im not with the Girlfriend or at work. PVM has been my life for the better part of all of my Runescape time, but I really really have always wanted to learn PVP , and I love the aspect of Team pking.

I heard about WG through: Found Online, and loved the video on the front page!
I want to join because: Looking for a good, solid community, from what I've seen it looks like you all have been around a while and that intrigues me, I hope the community is as humble as it sounds, but I am excited for some fast paced PVP and I want to start that journey somewhere and why not with Wilderness Guardians

Anything that may impact your future activity? No

Booska

Nice app! Welcome to the forums. We have regular PvM and PvP events available just about every night and people are always looking to do something fun. Good luck

Mojo

Hey there Ryan, nice application :)

You should put all your PvP items into one tab and also get your rune kiteshields misthalin painted.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Shady2gunz

Welcome to the forums brother! Looking forward to seeing what you can do out in the wildy. Add me in game :D Wg Shady.

Smile

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!

perpetually high.