• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] WG 1tick

Started by Boomer, May 08, 2017, 09:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomer

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WG 1tick

My RuneScape Name: WG 1tick
My Previous RSNs: WG Boom , B o0 M , B o0 M e r  NRG K0
My Combat Level: 104
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing since 06 and i have enjoyed playing this game and since i have came back again i wanted to rejoin the clan and be apart of WG again its such a fun and active guild ♥

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: WG is the only Clan ive been in im just rejoining again

About me: Hey My name is Matt,  Im 22 years old. I am a gamer.  talented at pking but just looking to make bank before i start pking again.

I heard about WG through: I have been in and out of WG for awhile now just looking to join back to my family
I want to join because: This is my family WG is awesome place to be ♥

Anything that may impact your future activity? I have a sick mom if she gets ill. I would have to help her other then that i am always free to come doing events with my bois/girls

Mojo

Hey welcome back dude :)

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Shady2gunz

Smile

perpetually high.

Frozen 10

Brandon

Hey man, its nice to meet you! I hope you train your CMB stats and decide to come to PvP event with us to. I think you would like them. Also as I tell everyone else, feel free to contact me on discord by PM. My discord name is "Brandon" and I will be more than excited to help you. My RSN: "Legend_Bear" if you want to talk in game. Hope to see you around!!  :woeh: :woeh:
Discord Name:Brandon

69 COMBAT

Welcome Back! Do you really enjoy tick training?

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]