• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] Real Hokage

Started by MasonNasty, May 09, 2017, 08:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasonNasty

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Real Hokage

My RuneScape Name: Real Hokage
My Previous RSNs: RangerNasty
My Combat Level: 121
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Originally started back in 07. Started playing osrs again a couple years ago
Currently, I'm skilling my way towards base 70-75 stats. While thats happening I'll also be working my way towards my first ever quest cape.
I've never gotten into pvp'ing in the past and still dont care very much for it to this day, but the wildy tasks are fun.
I'm really interested in doing bossing or raiding with the clan as I work towards a max account.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Not an official member, but I've been in the Natebra clan for a few months

About me: Im 21 and live in the US.
Im going to school for computer engineering and still have 3 more years left to go.
Hobbies really just consist of video games, or maybe going to the beach or bar with friends.
With that note, I'll play League of Legends and Overwatch with anyone that's interested.
The username for both of those is MasonNasty.

I heard about WG through: Osrs Demon
I want to join because: Looking for a chill clan that I can get to know and go bossing/raiding with.

Anything that may impact your future activity? School or work maybe

Quikdrawjoe

Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Booska

Welcome to the forums :) What are you going to school for? There is certainly no shortage of pvm events happening recently so I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Mojo

little short on detail there. Perhaps tell us a bit more about yourself? Hobbies, music taste, likes/dislikes, work/school etc.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Smile

perpetually high.

Shady2gunz

I'm surprised a friend of OSRS Demon isnt also joining for the PvP :p Cmooon buudddyyyy! Lol welcome btw :) Hope you rank up to guardian!

OSRS Demon

MY MANSSS!!!! Didnt think you would send in a request so quick! thats whats up!

Mojo

Quote from: OSRS Demon on May 10, 2017, 02:37:31 AM
MY MANSSS!!!! Didnt think you would send in a request so quick! thats whats up!

nice recruiting :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Brandon

Glad you took the time to do the APP. I am sure as time goes on you will want to do some PvP events with us. My name is Brandon (in discord) and RSN is Legend_Bear. I am here if you need any type of assistance or help with clan activities. I am looking forward to hearing from you and I hope you decide to make it to the graduation level of the clan. You seem to be a nice guy!
Discord Name:Brandon

69 COMBAT

N0VA

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.