• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] JOHN WlCK

Started by N0VA, May 11, 2017, 10:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N0VA

OSRS INTRODUCTION: JOHN WlCK

My RuneScape Name: JOHN WlCK
My Previous RSNs: Il NOVA lI
M A X P R O
PUNISHED YOU
GONE GAMING

My Combat Level: 122
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started a pure clan just over 1 year ago and took the #1 lpc spot for the months we was open. irl commutes ment I could no longer be as active as a leader needed to be. Really enjoying playing as a main and have not been on my pures for a long time lol currently trying to max my account 700k- 99 def =] then pray and get my RUBBISH magic lvl up hehe while grinding that total level up

Currently am not in a main clan and have never main clanned before tbh, I have a lot of main friends we just jump in our own discord and pk in like 4-8 man teams. and pvm

Joining for PvP events: Yes
https://gyazo.com/dedcb25accfc74ed82a75dc8f506fdb7
https://gyazo.com/82201d308795fb6d7da114b21e97adc4
https://gyazo.com/c7ce2e80a3667767325764839b65f4ac

My past clans/teams and any current teams: shadow kings = leader - LPC
Vitality = high council - MPC

I am currently no part of any pvp clans.

About me: My name is ben lee and ive played runescape since 2001 -.- off and on, I'm 27 years old with children and a wife so meaning i am only able to play runescape 3-4 times a week ( and after she falls asleep) hehe,

love going to the gym, shooting, boxing

I heard about WG through: Youtube videos ages ago when looking at rs videos.
I want to join because: I'm looking for a active pvp clan really enjoy doing it and also making new friends and chilling.

Anything that may impact your future activity? as stated above children and wife ...

Mojo

Hey welcome back :)

Missing potions, runes from your pvp tab.
Also need to misthalin paint the rune kites.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Shady2gunz

Looking forward to seeing you out on the field of battle when your not busy with the battlefield that is life :P Welcome to our boards and hope to see you in cc sometime!@

Smile

perpetually high.

Booska

Frozen 10

Hey there, welcome!
Tell all your Vitality friends to join WG especially Lordsamm.

N0VA

pictures have been updated =]

Brandon

Good Luck my friend! If you need any assistance my name is Brandon. Feel free to PM me on discord anytime with any questions!
Discord Name:Brandon

Serenity

Welcome Mr wick. i do hope that your stay here will be pleasant. i also assure you that we will not have any dogs shot here under any circumstances and we also have prepared you a wide selection of suits and guns.

Every Pk / PVM Trip Ever

N0VA

Why thank you =], here take this gold coin =]

Smile

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!

perpetually high.

N0VA

69 COMBAT

Welcome! Host a 99 def party event and it will be 1/3 of your events needed for graduation. If you need anything let me know.- WG CLAWS