• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] ok ok

Started by ok ok, May 16, 2017, 05:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ok ok

OSRS INTRODUCTION: ok ok

My RuneScape Name: ok ok
My Previous RSNs: masta man69
My Combat Level: 120
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Been playing runescape on and off for a very long time; ever since classic! I really enjoy ranged/melee pking and bossing which I have done throughout my time on this game. I wouldn't say I'm the best player but I do play to the best of my ability which I hope will be good enough for everyone.

Joining for PvP events: Yes
Working on a Pvp tab atm will have it ready by the end of tomorrow. Please see the about me section below.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've been in a few small clans, but the main one was Timeless. It was a smallish, tightknit community that I pked and pvmed with. You may already know two of the members who have asked me to join: Boldwick and Shady.

About me: i am a male, 24 years old, im an avid hunter, i listen to mostly dubstep, i have a delay with muscle responce in my hands, so gear swapping is fairly difficult for me, while pking i generally stick to range, as i have rigour aswell has heavy ballista.

I heard about WG through: Through my old clan mates Shady and Boldwick.
I want to join because: Been talking to Shady and he highly recommends you guys so I thought I'd give it a shot. You guys seem like a relaxed clan that has both an active PVP and PVM side. I'm just looking for somewhere chill, relax and enjoy the game with some company.

Anything that may impact your future activity? I work two jobs with random shifts but will attend as many events as possible.

Boldwick

Looking much better! I wish you luck friend :D

69 COMBAT

Looking better, thats the spirit! Ok Ok We get it you want to join. GL :D WG CLaws

Smile

perpetually high.

Mojo

Thank you for updating the app. We await the PvP tab now :D

Regarding slow reactions, as I said yesterday it will still be useful to have all styles stocked so we could ask you to pure freeze/TB or to pure melee for example.
We could also ask you to bring 2 styles and understand that your reactions are slower.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Shady2gunz

Frozen 10

Mojo

yo message Demon or myself on Discord and we'll review your app
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.