• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] cutie bear

Started by cutie bear, May 29, 2017, 08:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutie bear

OSRS INTRODUCTION: cutie bear

My RuneScape Name: cutie bear
My Previous RSNs: xx samii xx
miss cookies

My Combat Level: 108
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: been playing for about 17 years off and on im an F2P pker not memebers. i enjoy bossing skilling and grinding:)

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: none at all i applyed for vng but i asked for my intro to be removed as i found an old friend in a better clan/community *wg* ofcourse :) :)

About me: im a very shy person i love my country music,umm im older then 22 thats all you need to know :P my hobbies are rs and farming irl tbh :) if want to know anything else feel free to ask.

I heard about WG through: wg_shady
I want to join because: its a community that you dont get pressured to do anything you dont want and everyone iis soo awsome and helpfull :)

Anything that may impact your future activity? health reasons

Lait_Choco

Hey and welcome cutie bear! :) Glad you applied. But not gonna lie, you're app is a little bit short. Maybe add some info where you live? (county/state, ...)

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
Best of luck!

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Frozen 10

Shady2gunz

Good luck Samii! I think the application is just right considering how shy you are :P Cut Samii some slack demon! :P  :woeh:

Mojo

Playing 17 years? did you overestimate that or were you one of the very first players?

Anyway, welcome to our boards.

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

According to Vanguard's leader you did not ask to be removed from VnG. Your intro was declined by VnG.
The game is 16 years old so you can't play for 17.
Your email attached to your account is very likely fake or at least not your genuine one.

More than enough reasons to decline. Basically a lack of honesty and trust.

Hang around and apply again in a few weeks if you still want to join.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]