• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Ronneri

Started by Ronneri, June 10, 2017, 01:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronneri

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Ronneri

My RuneScape Name: Ronneri
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 107
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing like 7 years ago some rsps where i just pk etc.. i started this acc like 3 months ago. my favourite thing in runescape is pk and bossing.

Joining for PvP events: Yes
http://imgur.com/a/e9qIS

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: im 21 years old man from Finland. My irl name is Roni. i dont really have any hobbies, i just like to chill and play runescape :D..
I listen to any kinds of music.
i dont have any job atm so i have alot of time to play  <3
i like to watch series like prison break and breaking bad.
My english is not perfect so i hope its okey :)

I heard about WG through: forums
I want to join because: I have always wanted to belong to clan, my friends lose interest so fast so i dont want to play alone.

Anything that may impact your future activity? nope

Lait_Choco

Hey and welcome Ronneri! :) You're app is a little bit short. Try to add something like favorite musics, movies or something like that. Your PVP tab looks pretty good tho! :)

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Lait_Choco

That's better :D
Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Smile

perpetually high.