• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] Tr1x

Started by Tr1x, June 11, 2017, 04:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tr1x

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Tr1x

My RuneScape Name: Tr1x
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 102
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape more than 10 years ago. I enjoy everything in the game from skilling to pvm to pvp. I have recently been getting into a lot of pvm because I had previously never had a main account on RS. I used to only make pures and pk accounts, but I want to start doing a lot more pvm.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in a zerk clan, but it got disbanded.

About me: My name is Brian, and I am a 20 year old male from the United States. Obviously I enjoy playing runescape in my free time, but when I'm not doing that I am usually playing basketball or chilling with some buddies. I like all types of music, but my favorite has to be rap/hip hop. I am currently going to university and am off for the summer, so I should have more time to play.

I heard about WG through: Old School Forums
I want to join because: I want to be a part of a community that takes pride in everything they do. This clan seems to be very tight-knit with a great atmosphere that I want to be a part of.

Anything that may impact your future activity? I have a full time job.

Adult Cat

Smile

perpetually high.

Da_Man__2003

Lait_Choco

Hey and welcome to our forums Brian!
Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Frozen 10

Mojo

Welcome to our forums.

See you on Discord and in CC :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Teequoze

slayer123121