• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] Prism Alpha

Started by b-august, June 19, 2017, 11:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b-august

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Prism Alpha

My RuneScape Name: Prism Alpha
My Previous RSNs: Gerry 165 was made in 2001
Prism Alpha
Prism Ward
Prism Delta
Hell Smoke
Hell Born
collegetravo

My Combat Level: 121
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Brandon here, and I started in 2001 and played for quite a while, on and off a few times, but only to start back up in January of this of year, always had a love for the game, and I am amongst only 1 of three friends that started back in 2001, unfortunately.
I'm not much of a skiller but I have had many many accounts and have had almost all the 99s except a few select ones.
I am here to PVP and would like to get better at it.

Joining for PvP events: Yes
https://gyazo.com/e63559110ccc92b0a65d4654031ccc29

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Clan history, I cant remember the names, they were insignificant and only to pass time on the weekends. years and years ago.

About me: I was in the military for a number of years, I am now and off to college here in about 2 months, should be an interesting next couple of years.

I heard about WG through: Google, and research
I want to join because: If you want to pvp, might as well be on the winning side. hopefully get some good PvM trips as well.

Anything that may impact your future activity? of course i work, for i am an adult, and college later on.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Hey and welcome Brandon! :)

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Smile

perpetually high.

Frozen 10