• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Krepo she16

Started by Krepo she16, June 23, 2017, 08:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krepo she16

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Krepo she16

My RuneScape Name: Krepo she16
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 113
My Stats: https://gyazo.com/8e51efbc78096e045b57bd821b0f0270

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing way back before GWD was released, stopped after they removed the wild and free trade. Have played oldschool on and off for a few years but never done much of pvp (exept for edge) or been a member of a clan before. After watching pkvids etc I am really motivated and exited to start some pvp action! My favourite thing to do is grind for BIS items and I really love pvp, but didn't really ever have anyone to pk with, which is why I want to join this clan!

Joining for PvP events: Yes
https://gyazo.com/f60d5f7300f8ea261ab737c6341e2da9

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: From Norway, my name is kinda weird in other languages so you can just call me Bear. 24 y/o, just finished studying for music and gymnastics teacher! I sing, play guitar, piano and the cello. Also blood-fan of Ed Sheeran. Have played a lot of Leauge of Legends in addition to Runescape (D5 peak).

I heard about WG through: Searched around for a clan, really liked the feel of this one.
I want to join because: The video of the mods made me feel like I was missing something in the game, something I would have to joing you guys to get to be a part of. Really love the sight of a clan logging in and killing everyone.

Anything that may impact your future activity? Summer is starting so my workschedule is kinda fluid. No other obstacles other than that.

Mojo

looks good dude, welcome to our clan :)

Come on Discord and PM myself or an App Manager and we'll review your app.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Hey Bear! Welcome! :)
I don't like Ed-Sheeran's music at all :P

Krepo she16

aww does that mean I'm kicked already.. notlikethis

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Smile

perpetually high.

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.