• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Press Ctrl+V

Started by His Lordship, August 04, 2012, 08:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

His Lordship

Press Ctrl+V in a reply and show us what comes up.
No fake pastes please, and no specially prepared ones.
If you're going to comment on someone else's Ctrl+V, you have to also post your own.
If nothing comes up, type [Nothing]

If you want to comment on someone else's paste, you may do so... just make it clear that what you're typing is not a paste.

PineappleTom

Welcome, Elite Guardian Rodney75 t

Edit: I'm very excited.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Vio

Late 2011

A monumental change occured in September, as former council and leader Abs L (Abmanju) returned to serve in leadership in the Advisor position. Mandatory Raids were re-implimented, and a greater focus was given to the clan's citadel. At first it became a requirement for members to reach their cap, although this would later be revoked. However, Abs respected the citadel aspect of the clan for the duration of his term, and the Citadel Groups programme was started - allowing groups of members to compete with each other to reach their caps and claim rewards. The citadel would eventually reach Tier Four. Soon after, WG and DG fought alongside Downfall against Envy and Natural Born Killers in a 90-minute wilderness PKRI. Despite it being crashed by Violent Resolution, it was WG's first large-scale F2P battle in many a month.

In October, the Code of Honour and ARPK policy were given a re-work. And for the ninth time, the members of WG shook hands in real life at RuneFest 2011. The five-day event had a record-breaking turnout of nine WG members, past and present. Over the weekend WG attended the two-day RuneFest event, had dinner at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen restaurant, spent many a night up into the early hours involved in drinking games, and much more - making the meeting just as successful as the previous year's. WG and DG also took on the force of Team Pond in mid-October. Despite winning only by default, the combined clans pulled 54 opts to a 1-day prep fight - an amazing show of activity and commitment.

At the end of the year, His Lordship began construction on a completely new Flash website, and a pitch for the anniversary was made, although no anniversary would be held for 2011 - the first time in 5 years since D-Day in 2006. Meanwhile DG continued their success and took an interest in anti-crashing. Following RuneFest, the junior clan would provide AC services for even the top clans like Divine Forces and Violent Resolution. DG would pick off the lower-leveled randoms and looters for profit, occasionally get a few small fights, and started to gain a positive reputation in the clan world. This continued until the end of December, when the clan decided to take a well-earned rest for the holiday season.

Fuxk Chaotic

Current Corrupted Knights Member
Clan Europe Leader
Euphoria Member
No Intentions Member
Team Ninja Turtles Ending Member
Ex Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians
Ending Member of Red Dragon Knights
Ex Member of Ancient Fury

Kung_Man149

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Fuxk Chaotic

Current Corrupted Knights Member
Clan Europe Leader
Euphoria Member
No Intentions Member
Team Ninja Turtles Ending Member
Ex Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians
Ending Member of Red Dragon Knights
Ex Member of Ancient Fury

Mister Kyle

Kevin

Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Zemus

His Lordship

You've tried punching holes in my suggestion but failed to offer anyt of your own. Are you simply content to let PKers die off?

Vio

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Pacman Syu

QuoteIs Bassism|AFK stupid or just asking too many questions? 4% of his/her lines contained questions!
http://chanstat.net/stats/swiftirc/%23wg_lobby
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Sean

~ Former Elite of The Sabre Clan :: RuneFest 2010 & 2011 Attendee ~
~ Original Descendant Guardian :: Ex-Wilderness Guardian (2005-2006) ~

Wayshow

Wind_Arcus

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

Vio