• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Press Ctrl+V

Started by His Lordship, August 04, 2012, 08:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PineappleTom

dota -apemso ph1 #40531

Pacman Syu

I watched a man murder and kill
Plot against the destroyed will
I watched a man ripped to shreds
Stench of rot does not offend
Create a theme, sell it how
Promiscuous, no consequence
Think of ways to shock us now
Good luck, I've seen it all

I will pay for this death and destruction
Just to know such things exist
Knowledge of evil, paralysis
Overkill exposure

Cannibalistic destruction
Fanatical debauchery
Glorified infidelity
Show me death, show me lies
Show me unthinkable darkness
Programmed perversion of the worst kind

Show me unthinkable darkness

Just to know such things exist
Knowledge of evil, paralysis
Overkill exposure

Guard my heart, guard my will
Keep your death and lies

Keep your death and lies
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Vio

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

His Lordship

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Toby

My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Vio

[06:54] <+DG_Scimmy> u gonna teach their?
[06:59] <+DG_Scimmy> .
[06:59] <@His_Lordship> i don't know. maybe

Al

[01:46am] xGod_Fath3Rx: what'd you do if you were playing in class thinking you'd be in trouble if you got caught, and instead you end up getting advice from the teacher on how to play your game?

Ryan on warring with WG in college class.^
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Vio

You're amazing!

We love all our RuneSharkians, and the fact you would financially support this charity really means a lot to us. We really hope you enjoy the SlayDay, and hope that together we can do something really special and support Cancer Research UK.

Thanks again,
Simon + James
RuneShark

PineappleTom

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mojo

The flipside of this, of course, is the way your clique views you. Strangely enough, some groups I have encountered during my time on the internet find it in poor taste to type properly, because it does not fit in with their subculture of "non-conformists" and "cool people". Well, alright. If it's "cool" for them to appear lazy and uneducated, more power to them.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Vio

The reasons are irrelevant - the point is the method isn't working the way we want it to.

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

Robertwb69