• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Press Ctrl+V

Started by His Lordship, August 04, 2012, 08:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

His Lordship

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Keith

ResidentSleeper Diablo III: Clicker of Mice ResidentSleeper

Mojo

Spoiler: click to toggle
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Keith

Hello Brian. You may not remember me, but I was the boy in the wheelchair. We met at Las Vegas 2013, and you wouldn't let me have your autograph.

Vio

A compass, I learned when I was surveying, it'll... it'll point you True North from where you're standing, but it's got no advice about the swamps and deserts and chasms that you'll encounter along the way. If in pursuit of your destination, you plunge ahead, heedless of obstacles, and achieve nothing more than to sink in a swamp... What's the use of knowing True North?

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Keith

Quote from: Vio on September 18, 2014, 12:40:02 AM
A compass, I learned when I was surveying, it'll... it'll point you True North from where you're standing, but it's got no advice about the swamps and deserts and chasms that you'll encounter along the way. If in pursuit of your destination, you plunge ahead, heedless of obstacles, and achieve nothing more than to sink in a swamp... What's the use of knowing True North?

sorry m8 but I learned in surveying that compasses point towards magnetic north rather than geographic north, and you have to set your declination to compensate for the difference (depending on proximity to magnetic north). but the rest of it is true enough

Hello Brian. You may not remember me, but I was the boy in the wheelchair. We met at Las Vegas 2013, and you wouldn't let me have your autograph.

Mojo

[Nothing]
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Tracking Number   922647153
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Keith

Quote from: Mojo on October 04, 2014, 03:03:06 AM
Tracking Number   922647153

WHAT U BUYIN M8

[Nothing] (rip in pepperonis :'( )

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Died quite early in both RCW rounds so you don't see the full Clan Cup fights but you can see the full CWA fights.
What I have of the RCW fights are at normal speed, CWA is at 3x speed.

As always, best viewed full screen with 720p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo47UCilrcA
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Vio

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]