• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=limegreen][b][Beginner][/b][/color] Training Combat [07]

Started by Zemus, March 22, 2013, 03:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This Babylon

Quote from: The Turtle on January 17, 2014, 01:45:15 PM
This is a great guide but can i just recommend putting in something for the Hybrids like for training range and magic

magic = alch range = chins
DONE

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

With Zemus's permission, this is now in a public forum to help those of you who are training to meet our requirements :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

CYA EVERYONE

Short and simple guide, but very useful :D 07 combat training is fun!

Snowzak

Quote from: Zemus on March 22, 2013, 03:28:04 PM
Fight Arena +12175 Attack exp - You will have to kill a few quest bosses here but all of them are easily safe-spotted behind a corpse on the ground. Just bring enough casts (100-200 will do)

Need many more casts if doing this from level 1 magic (I used about 400 in total)

Great guide tho

London RL Meeting attendee - Paris RL meeting attendee
Joined WG in October 2005 - Original DG - Ex-Raid Leader
Proud Council Member from October 21st 2007 to May 19th 2008

Mojo

Quote from: Snowzak on April 26, 2015, 07:18:17 PM
Quote from: Zemus on March 22, 2013, 03:28:04 PM
Fight Arena +12175 Attack exp - You will have to kill a few quest bosses here but all of them are easily safe-spotted behind a corpse on the ground. Just bring enough casts (100-200 will do)

Need many more casts if doing this from level 1 magic (I used about 400 in total)

Great guide tho
have edited it
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Jordy

Quote from: The Turtle on January 17, 2014, 01:45:15 PM
This is a great guide but can i just recommend putting in something for the Hybrids like for training range and magic
For magic just splash and ranged once u get like 70ranged do it @ nmz with darts/blowpipe at 75+ if u can afford it

Des Troyer

If ever anyone is in need of free Nightmare Zone boosts (MTD or Guthans), feel free to PM me either on IRC or in-game. If I am not AFK, I will duly come to your world and host whichever type of session you want pronto.

WG Dutch

In all the years of playing rs i never thought to do quests right from the start to get the early lvls.

Boomer

Very nice guide but slayer is best way to get any combat skills up :)