• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Doing STuff

Started by Wizard, July 18, 2013, 11:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wizard

So I'm bored and I got less than a week until I leave for my camping trip so I'm going to spend it practicing my gfx in spare time :) So I will post them in this topic for now I guess idk.

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

YumYumMix

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wizard

X Warrior170

[center

Wizard

Can also do custom ones in my spare time if anyone wants, free of charge, just select a render somewhere that you like or leave it up to me to pick something that fits you.

Wizard

Armybuilder

Need a bit of work on the blending.
Rather than focus on the graphic create a focal point.
Some of the text doesnt always fit the pictures as well but thats something you get in time. 
Other than that i rather like them on the main part. Just make sure your backgrounds dont contrast with the image or they are hard to look at.

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013