• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

DestroyerDmc's Intro

Started by DestroyerDmc, June 21, 2011, 12:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DestroyerDmc

1. Tell us about your RS history, and also about your account (e.g. how you came to name it how it is named, what you like to do etc) :
I've played Runescape for about 7 years, had this account for just under 5. Was originally know as Demomc, but now DestroyerDmc as the Dmc is for my name and Destroyer just becasue i like it linking with my name :). My favourite things to do in Runescape would be PvM, and Pking. I went through a stage where i didnt really care about Pking but since i have been out a few times and im beginning to get into it again.

2. Tell us more about yourself (Your age, where you are from, gender, Hobbies, Music, What you dislike/like):
The names Damien as some of you will know, nickname is Demo. Im 18, from Ireland and alot of what i like to do is related to sports, i play alot of sports both casually and competitivly and Rugby would be my main one as its one im very good at. Of corse another one of my hobbies is playing games on all types of consoles and in any free time i get and also usually in any non-free time i get too lol. Almost finished my exams and I hope to go to University next year to either study Maths or Physiotherapy so heres hoping that they go well.

3. How did you hear about WG and what makes you want to join the clan:
I believe it was an old member who first introduced me to WG when i was looking for a good clan to join but he has since left. I think his name was Sgt Swordfish but it may have changed. I have been a part of WG before and i left for my exam period thinking that it would give me more time to revise but obviously the gamer inside me decided that that was not going to happen lol.

4. Are there any current WG members who you already know:
Of corse, i know the majority of the memberlist (the active memberlist mind you)

5. Any additional comments:
New forums woop

PineappleTom

Read this like 4 hours ago when you intro'd on old forums lol :p Copy and paste much?

So upset i'm not your mentor for the 3rd time!!

Vephy

Can't be fucked to see if this is copy pasta.  I like Italian though.  Corny jokes are the new forum trend.  Get on my level.

SpidyMan

Jayson

Goodluck being accepted Dmc, nice intro :P

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

James

Welcome back Demo missed ya man! :)

DestroyerDmc

Dont understand that atal vephy, only made this intro yesterday for the old forumss