• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Rodney75's Introduction.

Started by PineappleTom, June 21, 2011, 12:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PineappleTom

1. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
My Runescape history is long, but quite uninteresting. Started playing about 7 years ago in 2004. It was my first ever MMORPG and I was deeply involved in Medal of Honor - RS came second. However, I found the time to mine & smith some bronze. I remember I used to sell coal for money, but that became such a bore. I was very lucky in my time to find a very helpful guy - Fotinoullis (I'll never forget his name). He was so nice to me, even though I was so new and inexperienced to the Runescape world. Since then, he vanished as he was chasing a school love of his - and I soon overtook him in wealth, knowledge and levels. He returned last year and i've been helping him since! It's funny how things like that happen.

Always been known as Rodney75 really, until my recent name of PineappleTom :).

2. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I'm 21 years old and from England, UK. I have just finished my 3 year degree course in Mathematics and Actuarial Sciences - and now i'm searching a job. I enjoy many genres of music, but NOT dancey, trancy, D&B, etc. I'm a very sporty individual and like to stay in shape.

3. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
Been in WG for maaaaany years now. Don't plan on changing this yet :)

4. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
More or less everyone, and I hope more or less everyone knows me.

5. Any additional comments:
New forums look good ! :)

DestroyerDmc

Oh hey, i think iv seen you around. Seem like a cool guy....

lol jk i know you and no one likes you except for me :D hehe

Vephy

Hey Rodney, good to see you applied already! 

SpidyMan

Wayshow

Hai :3
Wow... First post in new forums
Yay for Tom being active again ^^

Jayson

Welcome back Tom, nice intro, goodluck on app.

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

James

Kat

RODNEY my fellow x event leader :< i hate saying that so ur just event leader! RODNEY MY FELLOW EVENT LEADER<3 event leader unit?
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Cheers all :D And who knows Kat, maybe one day i'll rejoin you and you won't even have to consider the 'x-ness' of it all!!