• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Anime Discussion!

Started by Mami Tomoei, October 04, 2013, 09:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tayzon_Day

Haven't finished Soul Eater yet but since it's so boring i decided to check out Another ("Another" is the name of the anime) since it only has 13 episodes so i could finish it in 2 days.
Started it yesterday and finished today.
It was really good. 9/10.
The only thing that bothered me a whole lot is that Mei is stupid as fuck.

Now I just have to finish Soul Eater... got like 15 episodes left...

Mami Tomoei

Soul eater has finished airing ages ago =c, atleast 5-6 yrs or a long ass time :3. The shows that are aired today are animated better =)

Tayzon_Day

Quote from: Mami Tomoei on May 09, 2014, 01:13:05 AM
Soul eater has finished airing ages ago =c, atleast 5-6 yrs or a long ass time :3. The shows that are aired today are animated better =)

I don't mind the animations, but the show lacks something that pulls you in.
There is nothing in it that makes me feel like "What's gonna happen next???"

Mami Tomoei

Nisekoi is fucking amazing.

Will start to get into the bakemonogatari series soonish also :X no idea what its about, cept a girl with alot of stationary.

Tayzon_Day

Been a while since i watched anime.
Dropped soul eater completely.

But yesterday i found a new anime to watch, No game no life, and it is really amazing, so fucking good.
its still airing and i really recommend it.

Mami Tomoei

already watching it =)

I recommend Nisekoi, romcom =)

Next season u get ur SAO2, guns guns guns guns =D

Tayzon_Day

Quote from: Mami Tomoei on June 13, 2014, 07:39:00 AM
already watching it =)

I recommend Nisekoi, romcom =)

Next season u get ur SAO2, guns guns guns guns =D

Been watching nisekoi a bit, currently at ep10, and holy shit that hot bath episode with the card game, best episode ever.
This week was also the saddest week ever for me because i found out No game no life ended last week after only 12 episodes.... it was so good and i didn't even realise it was the last episode... i really hope for a second season.

Tayzon_Day

SaO 2 STARTS TODAY%¤"%£$

HYYYYPPPEEEE

Edit: After watching the first episode i can say that this season will probably be really good.
I've also heard that kirito gets a female/feminine character in GGO which many people have complained about but i think it will be interesting.

Mami Tomoei

Tayzon_Day

Just finished Nisekoi, gotta say that ending sucked.
[spoiler]I wanted to find out what was in that locket..[/spoiler]

But the anime as a whole was pretty good, 7/10.

Mami Tomoei

ha, season 2 is on its way 100%.... you will get more.... its a 10/10 anime for me, the source is fucking hilarious.

Also:
Aldernoah Zero
Akame Ga Kill
SAO 2
Fate Kalied Linear 2wei
Tokyo Ghoul

these are on my list for this season. all VERY  VERY VERY HYPE good shows... besides fate kalied 2wei

Tayzon_Day

Now i know where Mami got his name.
Just finished Mahou shoujo madoka magica and it was nothing like i expected it to be.
I thought it would be more like a kids show, but damn that was good.
10/10 highly recommend.

Tayzon_Day

Holy shit

I just saw Madoka Magica: Rebellion
I didn't know there was a madoka movie, i thought all 3 "movies" were just recaps, like the first 2 were.
So happy i found out the 3rd one was a real movie, it was amazing :)

Mami Tomoei

:)

also Kill La Kill OVA is out