• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] I Give The D, 90

Started by IGiveTheD, April 11, 2014, 11:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IGiveTheD

WG INTRODUCTION: I Give The D

My RuneScape Name: I Give The D
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 90
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started in 2007 and I loved PKing from the start. I'v never been in a clan before but once I saw the events, PKing, and the giveaways it looked like a really fun time. PKing with a clan has always been my dream for a while but I never actually joined one. This clan looks really legit and I definitely thing this will make RuneScape a much better experience.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have never actually been with a legit clan before. But I understand how to work with a clan and the dedication it takes.

About me: My name is Alex and i'm 17 years old. I live in a small town in Maine. I play varsity baseball, basketball, and soccer for my high school for fun. I prefer rap music but I don't mind some rock every once in a while.

I heard about WG through: Zybez
I want to join because: I love PKing and team activities. The fact that we can find huge fights and go out deep in the wilderness sounds like blast and something I would really enjoy. I know the game well and I would love to join this clan and work together with you guys.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Sports but I'm on during weekends and night

Wizard

Hello! Don't forget to visit us in #wg_lobby on SwiftIRC to finish your application :)

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Novacore

jaredspurr

ive seen you on irc but then you left right away once an app manager wasn't around, you should hang out get to know other members and have them get to know you

Wizard

Quote from: jaredspurr on April 12, 2014, 05:46:03 PM
ive seen you on irc but then you left right away once an app manager wasn't around, you should hang out get to know other members and have them get to know you

I've seen him in irc a few times asking, but no one was ever around to do the interview :x

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

geoff_7th

Etghon

Patty