• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Emeris6

Started by Emeris6, April 20, 2014, 09:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeris6

SG INTRODUCTION: Emeris6

My RuneScape Name: Emeris6
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing Runescape just before the grand exchange update, I'd estimate '07. I was always into combat, and got 99 attack first due to whip being the best item at the time, and you could only train accurate, defensive, or controlled. I am currently the proud owner of a completionist cape.
My past/current clans/teams are: Crystalwolff friendchat (past)
Deathnote459 friendchat (past)
Soul Elders (past/in game caller)
Relaxed Dung friendchat (past/fighter/general)
Tragic Saga friendchat (current/personal dung team)

CWB clanchat (Admin/quit/Leaders got a little too personal with each other/banned after the fact because my 200m+ exp dropped their clan ranking by ALOT)

The Halls of Light (Recruit/quit after a day/They offered giveaways to active members, it didn't seem like a clan that was active because they wanted to be)

Captivation (Admin/Remade into Burning Creation)

Burning Creation (Previous Admin/Captain. Currently the only active member, and I'm looking for a new clan)

About me: Nick
Male
U.S.A
Runescape
Classic Rock

Not sure, but does calling myself modest still make me modest? o.o

I heard about SG through: Through the wilderness guardians website, which I happened to recall from an interview Jagex posted on the site a couple of years ago with His_Lordship.
I want to join because: I'm a close personal friend with Brent147 in real life, but he's also the only active friend I have on runescape

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I have a job, with 4 hours a day on average that I can play, most times that's dedicated to trim requirements or experience gaining.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

geoff_7th

jaredspurr

welcome to the clan, if you need anything feel free to message me on irc

Emeris6

Thanks. Is that all? I thought I needed an interview.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

Yes you'll need to.

Welcome! Always glad to have active people.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Patty

Ivica Divlji

Wizard

day i k0ed