[Declined] Robert W

Robert W

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Robert W

What is your current RS name? Robert W

List any previous RS namesJust Eye Car, QuietIsKey, Zattir

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level:1846

Combat Level:121

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This account is about two years old, I put a lot of time into it in the beginning, completed ds2 i grinded out vorkath for a while then quit. But as you know one doesn't just quit Runescape so over the last couple years ive been on and off. Recently, however ive been playing with a few friends irl and this has steeled up my motivation to raid and engage in other endgame content, i am currently working on learning raids (I just completed olm phase one right before filling out this application.) As for my history on Runescape I have played rs since classic on and off (i bought my first and last p hat set for the same price, 30k =)

Tell us about your clan history.

I have bounced around from clan to clan (clans i found on the jagex forums,) for a while now nothing has really been a fit, i must say its been very difficult to find a clan that does what it says it does in its description.

Tell us about your yourself.

As for me I am from the USA i am a traveler and am working on finishing my college degree, currently I work on a ranch and no, I am not enjoying the winter... haha anyway I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!

How did you hear about us?  a friend of mine who is a member - LIIonheart

What makes you want to join us? Well at first i joined souly on LIIonhearts recommendation but after reading your charter i am very interested in both the pvp and pvm aspects of your clan, I haven't found a clan that combines the two well and that is what i am interested in.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Man, I am not enjoying this winter either hahaha. Although remind me on 6 months or so and I'll be complaining about the summer heat!

Welcome to our forums. There are a lot of great clans to choose from, and I hope you'll find a place here and won't have to bounce around anymore. Lionheart is a good guy for advising you to check us out; we do PVM and PVP and can't wait to see ya at an event!

From CoX raids to PvP practice (and skilling events plus just fun things), we have it all. See you in-game!

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

• 4 weeks later...