[Accepted] Rattatat

Rattatat

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Rattatat

What is your current RS name? Rattatat

List any previous RS namesRattatat Jr (my baby mauler)
Trudeau13 was my old RS3 main that was hacked a very long time ago

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1619

Combat Level: 108

Note: I'm coming back to OSRS after not having played in a while and didn't want to join a clan before my account was ready, I do think it is at this point but still intend on maxing combat as well as completing more skill grinds

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape when I was 11 in 2005 and fell in love with the game. I played a bunch of years after that. I was involved with a few clans back in the day and always loved the environment. I'm looking forward to getting to know some more people on the game and start pking hard again. I did a lot of multi pking back on RS2 and grinded strength and range as fast I could when I got back so I could get back to that.

Tell us about your clan history.

I haven't been a part of a clan yet on OSRS but was a member of a few back on RS2. I'm sort of embarassed to say this but this was back when I was 13-16 and don't really remember the names, for reference I'm now 26. The clans I was apart of did a lot of pking however, I was always drawn to that a little more than PvM.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a 26 yo male that lives in the midwest. I went to college in the midwest and studied marketing, I currently for a gaming company and have been in sales for most of my professional career. I'm kind of a weird dude in the fact that I actually really like running and have loved endurance sports my entire life, running in the summer and cross country skiing in the winter. As far as music goes, I listen to a lot of trap stuff and different types of hip hop, Kid Cudi and Travis Scott has been my go-to's since I was in high school. I'm a pretty open guy so as long as it doesn't dox me, go ahead and ask!

How did you hear about us?  Toad Wiz reached out!

What makes you want to join us? Everything I found out from Toad was music to my ears. The non-toxic environment, the frequency of events and pk trips, the camaraderie, among other stuff. The fact that you guys have been around so long and have a solid reputation is obviously another plus. Your Honour Code that I read about is really good to see, I give you a lot of props for that behavior and think I'll fit right in there. Overall you guys are a solid clan and I'd be thrilled to join.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I thought really hard about what to write here but there's not anything I can really think of.

Hey man!

Great app, and I'm really looking forward to getting to know you more and hanging out with you in-game and in discord. I'm also a huge Kid Cudi fan and live in the Midwest (Iowa) myself haha. Perhaps we're neighbors. See you around!

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi