It's good to be back

Big-knockers

Hi everyone,

My name is Jake, some here that have played the game long enough might remember me as, Big-knockers.

I started this game in 1999 and before that in RS Beta. I just recently came back to the game after many many years of taking a break from the game to see that my original account was banned but OSRS is back. I wanted to start the game up again and to my amazement I saw that WG was still around as well when I was looking on the RS community boards!!! 

I started remembering the nights on IRC and MSN Messenger with Eugene and my clans - The Night Hawks and Triforce. WG was always a second home for me and this community was always one of the best if not the best in the game.

I just wanted to say, "Hi" and to any of those that remember me or anybody that wants to... I'd love to connect again!

Thanks,

Jake

Hey there!

Not sure about joining a clan again right off the bat. A lot has changed since my return ha! Between having 2 kids now and I own a very large marketing firm, my time can't be committed to a clan. I love popping in and relaxing on RS though. You'll see plenty of me :)