Hi, I'm His Lordshipost, Founder of the Wilderness Guardians.

WG Logout

What the fuck did you just fucking do, you clanmates and friends? I'll have you know I didn't work for 2 years to see shitlickers like you screw my plans over, and Havoc and Crow have been gods in numerous raids in the Wilderness Guardians, and they have over 300 confirmed floor pics. I am trained in not being the strongest or most influential. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out until you have nothing left, mark my fucking words. You think you can give me that "They deserved it" bullshit? Think again, fucker. As we speak you will tell me exactly what happened and why you did it, and if you want to fucking cry about something you do it afterward, Maggot. You do it afterwards because in WG this is a pathetic little thing we call unacceptable. You're fucking possessed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make myself fucking clear in over 700 ways, and that's just with TeamSpeak. Not only am I extensively trained in giving it 1 shot at getting inside your fucked up little mind, and I have access to the entire arsenal of the Wilderness Guardians' shitposting and I will use it to it's full extent to wipe your fucked up little minds off Gilenior, you little shitlickers. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "crime" in WG was about to bring down upon you, maybe I might have left it there. But you couldn't, and you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will make sure you having NOTHING LEFT and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Edited by WG Logout
fixd it :) no ban plz

Gmining.gif

WG's least consistent eventmaster.

forumnsig2.png.33b862880446896fac4d15844f66d87c.png
image.png.1eeb324b7637d99186dd80c99a3bdbbc.png

image.png.6a8bc0ca678e6f99b348ccdd427eb74f.png

• 2 months later...
Not gonna be active on Discord tonight. I'm meeting a guy (a real one) in half an hour (wouldn't expect a lot of you to understand anyway) so please don't DM me asking me where I am (im with the guy, ok) you'll most likely get aired because ill be with the guy (again I don't expect you to understand) he’s actually really interested in me and its not a situation i can pass up for some meaningless Discord degenerates (because ill be meeting a guy, not that you really are going to understand) this is my life now. Meeting men and not wasting my precious time online, I have to move on from such simple things and branch out (you wouldnt understand). Not gonna be active tonight.

April 24, 2021

form.png

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/25/2023 at 9:54 PM, zians said:

I am so confuse at this XD

That is the famous speech of his lordship 

2190a2f5a215a4e54d3da55889b753ff.webp.63b6ef241af6905d07285bd28419a127.webp 10:59am-29/11/2021

image.png.202d032b324dc3f51de6cf4cf41bef6b.png

Spoiler

Lil' sot.png - Achieved on 04/01/2022 at 14:22.18 GMT (WGs First)

gagility.gif.056cf236c9c4db9e4e66bf4ddc2e18ec.gif  Gmining.gif.505149a4be54b744ba4f20fd15615c8e.gif bcarpentry.gif.47c22c60f321b84890518b7a3fb0d420.gifsrc.gif.bb8ac86c6362b0e4ac8218bbccf5961e.gif

File:Seren halo.pngFile:Max cape.png Champion's cape.pngVampyric slayer helmet.png Sanguine scythe of vitur.pngTwisted ancestral hat.pngTwisted ancestral robe top.pngTwisted ancestral robe bottom.pngMetamorphic dust.pngPrincely monkey.pngFile:Chompy bird hat (expert dragon archer).pngPet penance queen.png Beaver.pngHeron.pngPhoenix inventory imageimage.png.307c4994d1648cb1bd6052e11ecf1966.pngPet chaos elemental.pngPet corporeal critterSkotos.pngLil' sot.pngRock golem (amethyst).pngChompy chick inventory imageAbyssal protector inventory imagePet kraken inventory image

image.png.5d1b7bbb6a12e9f94efa9cef9673573b.png

image.png.11a16b288039f4e8f00802f71e52586c.png FinalELITE

• 1 month later...

What the fuck did you just fucking do, you clanmates and friends? I'll have you know I didn't work for 2 years to see shitlickers like you screw my plans over, and Havoc and Crow have been gods in numerous raids in the Wilderness Guardians, and they have over 300 confirmed floor pics. I am trained in not being the strongest or most influential. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out until you have nothing left, mark my fucking words. You think you can give me that "They deserved it" bullshit? Think again, fucker. As we speak you will tell me exactly what happened and why you did it, and if you want to fucking cry about something you do it afterward, Maggot. You do it afterwards because in WG this is a pathetic little thing we call unacceptable. You're fucking possessed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make myself fucking clear in over 700 ways, and that's just with TeamSpeak. Not only am I extensively trained in giving it 1 shot at getting inside your fucked up little mind, and I have access to the entire arsenal of the Wilderness Guardians' shitposting and I will use it to it's full extent to wipe your fucked up little minds off Gilenior, you little shitlickers. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "crime" in WG was about to bring down upon you, maybe I might have left it there. But you couldn't, and you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will make sure you having NOTHING LEFT and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.