What skills would you get XP in at your job if it was in Runescape

K1W1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

About a year ago my mobile and runelite grinds were agility, agility, and agility. I would afk priff rooftops on mobile during work and then once I was able to hop on the pc I would do sepulchre. Pretty much did this until 99 and got a level a day except for the late 90s. Managed to get a squirrel without even noticing, but I am so glad I took this route because it was such a good money maker and stockpiled crystal shards that I am now using for mining! Since then I would do woodcutting or cooking since they're some of the most afk in the game!

image.png.0309a1ef833b7b3566274b846b84671c.png 

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

45 minutes ago, CP8 said:

About a year ago my mobile and runelite grinds were agility, agility, and agility. I would afk priff rooftops on mobile during work and then once I was able to hop on the pc I would do sepulchre. Pretty much did this until 99 and got a level a day except for the late 90s. Managed to get a squirrel without even noticing, but I am so glad I took this route because it was such a good money maker and stockpiled crystal shards that I am now using for mining! Since then I would do woodcutting or cooking since they're some of the most afk in the game!

this was a cool story but the question was which skill would you be training with your irl work my guy 😉😘 e.g. a carpenter would get construction, a fisherman fishing, less literal comparisons an investigator hunter 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

On 3/11/2022 at 2:35 PM, S immons said:

this was a cool story but the question was which skill would you be training with your irl work my guy 😉😘 e.g. a carpenter would get construction, a fisherman fishing, less literal comparisons an investigator hunter 

Oh I did not even realize lol.. Suppose I had selective attention when I was trying to reply just before a team meeting.. perhaps speech is not my highest level ever all.. wait thats Skyrim.. how about I use the invention skill in my engineering role.. wait thats Rs3... Suppose I will have to go with Crafting since sometimes you gotta come up with new designs and come up with something clever for whatever you happen to be working on at the time! Attack because you have to be accurate in engineering? 

image.png.0309a1ef833b7b3566274b846b84671c.png 

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...