[Declined] gaming word

Gaming word

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

gaming word

What is your current RS name? gaming word

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

total level - 2100

cb - 122

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I began playing runescape around 2008. My current main account used to be a fishing alt for my skiller, but unfortunately about 2.5 years ago I accidentally got 4 combat on my skiller so i decided to turn my fishing alt into a main account. my skiller account is now a mining alt called "ivee". I have been playing on and off since the beginning of OSRS, but have been consistently playing for the last 2 years.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never been a part of any clan, except zskillers on my skilling account, which is now just an alt.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is James. I am a 24 year old male. I live in America and I am currently a full-time student finishing a pre-nursing program. I am looking to join a nursing program this upcoming spring semester. I enjoy games such as super smash bros, for honor, call of duty, dark souls 3, pokemon, but mostly runescape. Even while I play other games I try to atleast afk in OSRS. I usually weight lift 4 - 5 times a week and also train in Jiu -Jitsu. I used to be a long distance runner but injuries from a childhood and lifetime full of sports have limited me to weight lifting and BJJ.

How did you hear about us?  I was looking for an anti-pk clan to help me with my wildy boss grind, but saw this clan and it looked interesting.

What makes you want to join us? I am tired of PKers crashing me while I kill callisto, while calling me racial slurs and saying "sit" or "thank you" every time they kill me. Certain pkers also continuously world hop just to find me, which makes callisto unplayable at most times of the day. I have never pked before, and find it very frustrating to deal with. I would love for anti-pking help or just to call out skulled pkers with high risk so someone can enjoy good loot and hopefully I stop getting harassed by the same people. I would also love a clan to do bossing with. I am very new to PVM and any help or advice goes a long way.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

What you could do is come on some pk trips and learn how to smack those fools down when they mess with you lol. But either way, we have pvm and Skilling events that will make you fit right in. Look forward to seeing you out there brother.

Oh and by the way, super bad ass alt. I really hope you've gotten rock golem by now though lol. If not, it's all good brother, some of us have had similar grinds, keep your head up, your little buddy will come soon!

Signature Pic(s).png

Welcome to WG man. We have Callisto events often, and pk almost every day. 

Head out with us and soon enough you'll be slapping those pkers down instead of running.

Smoke.gif

smoke_late.png

grc.gif.452d5c4ae0896f7570b6cec4bd3d3744.gif.7b174a9acbd8ac7f1e0e26ad3fa1037d.gif                                                                            Bfishing.gif.78298943a29add16fdd27002a8dec293.gif

Spoiler

image.png

Imagefavorite_official.gif

best-caller.gif

New_MotM.png

• 3 weeks later...