WGs impact for me

I'd been thinking about this for a decent little while now, and been meaning/wanting to make a post for this, and what better time than now?

First, I'd bounced around from clan to clan, and it was just that, just a clan, nothing special, nothing crazy, same few people in voice on discord and it never grew in size or community or impact. I'd been playing maybe.. six to eight months in that time frame and luckily I met @o mew in the last clan I was in. Who has become one of my closest friends in RS, and guided me here to WG which has turned into not only an amazing experience, amazing clan, and met some really awesome people, but it's become a family in a sense and for me in a time where I was pretty burnt out already and becoming bored of the game. It/you all have brought that excitement into it that I was missing. I've learned so much, from raids, to other bossing content, skilling methods, and man. The Pking. 

Before I joined the Wilderness Guardians, I pretty much avoided the wilderness as a whole. I'd venture out time to time and pk with some people but lord knows I had no clue what I was doing. Joining WG I've grown to absolutely love it, and the pkers in this clan. Who have all been patient and helped me grow and learn even to today. Specifically I want to thank @Skeet for that as he's helped really mentor me for a good while now. I've messaged him, constantly asking for tips advice what i'm doing wrong what I can do better, different mechanics and tactics help calling in trips you name it, I've probably asked him. Not only has he given be a response, but it is a detailed, lengthy, and descriptive response that I've been able to apply to my pking and has not only helped, but been a tremendous help at that and has helped me grow, consistently throughout my time here and has carried on still improving. I'd of course improve in WG and pking in general but to be where I am now, I have Skeet to thank for alot of that. But naturally the pkers, officers, warlords, leaders, MGs, and just pkers in general have helped me improve in that sense a ton. 

The community here truly is something different that makes the game just so much more enjoyable. Whether youre a skilling, pvmer, pker, or just in it for the chats and laughs. Everyone is friendly, helpful, jokes around and makes it truly enjoyable. I float in discord, literally all day and won't even be online just because I enjoy being apart of the community and talking to everyone so much. 

As I said above being a part of WG, the pvm side, I've learned how to do Cox, how to skip at olm, how to do NM efficiently, how to run TOB, all sorts of things above beyond and below. Efficient ways to boss, to raid, gear to have, using an alt for different bosses, and nobodys ever been any sort of rude or disrespectful or anything of sort if I didn't know it regardless of my levels or experience in game. They're just happy to teach and play with you.

If it wasn't for WG I probably would have quit by now, so really. I just want to say thank you for being such a dope community and making this game so much more enjoyable to be on and play and talk to everyone. I hope everyone feels the same or gets to experience this to some degree in WG. Being a part of the Wilderness Guardians has been awesome. I love this clan and the people in it so again thank you !

Edited by DugDimDome

Great post brother. Means a lot to all of us to hear this kind of gratitude and know that our members are experiencing real happiness from being a part of our family.

Thank you for being a part of what makes our clan so great.

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

• 6 months later...

Lovely post mate. Pretty much exactly the same reasons for me, even after I took a break and most the people I knew had left. I come back and it still feels like home and I've never been gone. 

Best clan in RS hands down I've seen nothing replicated at all community wise.