[Accepted] Seichuku

Seichuku

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Seichuku

What is your current RS name? Seichuku

List any previous RS namesI unfortunately haven't played Runescape since roughly around the 2004-2006 range, so I do not remember my old usernames!

What is your total level and combat level?

At the time of writing this application, my total level is 577 (free to play) with a combat level of 47.5.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape in the early/mid 2000s when my group of friends first introduced me to the game. I've never really had a main account before (something that I intend to change now in my old age!), usually opting to create low-level PK accounts and/or pures. Last time I had a membership my account was a ranged pure which was unfortunately hacked due to bad security practices. I have now returned to the game due to the increased social media prescience I've seen from Jagex with targeted ads on Facebook, which have reignited that part of childhood that I have long kept on the backburner.

The story behind my username is pretty simple. I typically go by the online persona Toastie, but that (and every feasible variant are all taken), so I (naturally) opted to name my account after one of my cats! My favorite skills in-game are Ranged and Cooking, but I haven't really ever "fully" explored all that OSRS has to offer. I'm looking forward to experiencing things like Slayer and Hunter in their entirety once I can afford a bond!

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Hey there! My name is Matthew and I'm 28 years old. I am originally from the United States, but I currently live in Sweden. I began playing Runescape in middle school and it has always been a game that captured my heart in a unique way. The Gower brothers somewhat served as an inspiration to me growing up; watching them build this historical game from nothing served as one of my motivational pillars into pursuing my current career of video game production.

By day, I have a bachelor's degree in Game and Simulation Programming and I work as an independent game developer majoring in Unity and C# development. By night you can most often find me in front of the computer, playing Animal Crossing, or taking care of our two cats. I have an unhealthy love of sour wine gummies, own a complete living pokedex in my Pokemon Home, and have an ungodly fear of bugs thanks to my self-diagnosed entomophobia!

I don't think of myself as too interesting of a guy, but hopefully that sheds a little bit of light on who I am. I look forward to meeting everyone and hopefully becoming part of the community!

How did you hear about us?  Through Google; I searched 'osrs new player clan chat' and found an old Reddit thread in which Mojo replied.

What makes you want to join us? My initial impressions from your website, the warm welcome when I joined the clan chat channel in-game, coupled with the testimonials and your strong sense of community felt like it was one of the best places to hang my hat and get accustomed to the game again. I feel like you are welcoming to players of all experience ranges, and I look forward to growing within your ranks!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian.

Your target now is to achieve 95 combat, attend 3 events, reply to 10 posts then graduate.

Useful links

• Graduations - you should aim for 95 combat then post your graduation form here.
  • Unread Content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Levelling Up

We are committed to helping you achieve 95+ combat so that you can unlock access to more of our PvP and PvM events.

• Combat Training Guide - this is our exclusive guide giving you a very fast way to train combat.
  • Money Making Guide - the wiki has money making methods for all levels.
  • Official Wiki - the official wiki has information on everything OSRS related. Just type something into the search box.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi