[Accepted] Discomidg

discomidg

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Discomidg

What is your current RS name? Discomidg

List any previous RS namesIve always been Discomidg.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 2034

Combat Level: 125

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Well, started in 2004, never really been into pking. always been more of a pvmer. My name was my brothers back when he used to play, I use his name to kind of honor him :). I love slayer, and COX. Wanting to get some loots and make some new friends. 

Tell us about your clan history.

Joined 3v0luti0n X back in 2007ish?, quit playing a few years after. Came back and joined D W D. havent been in many clans. I tend to join a clan and stick around untill your sick of me lol

Tell us about your yourself.

Call me Will, or Disco. From California, but living in AZ. Currently working as a paralegal to assist people with credit repair. Me and the wife currently have a large chocolate lab who thinks she a lap dog.

How did you hear about us?  Ive known a few members of the clan for a long time, Genghis Bong and Insuscient back from 3v0luti0n X days, known genghis bong and Insuscient over 15 years.

What makes you want to join us? Wanting to find a clan that im a good fit for, last clan i was in had alot of favortism. My friends that have joined have told me it's an awesome clan to be in.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes I have, I agree.

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you:  I do tend to enjoy drinking, drunken raiding is usually a typical Friday night. Don't know if that will deter you. Lol

Edited by discomidg

Might wanna add a little more to your app to get accepted, reference the other accepted applications to see what I mean, cause it's not necessarily super invasive with your privacy. Either way I look forward to seeing you around!

Signature Pic(s).png

18 hours ago, Why Try Guy said:

Might wanna add a little more to your app to get accepted, reference the other accepted applications to see what I mean, cause it's not necessarily super invasive with your privacy. Either way I look forward to seeing you around!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi