[Declined] Boss Jallad

Boss Jallad

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Boss Jallad

What is your current RS name? Boss Jallad

List any previous RS namesI honestly dont even remember ..

What is your total level and combat level?

https://secure.runescape.com/m=hiscore_oldschool/hiscorepersonal

1749 total

Just realised i didn't even know my combat level loll l* brb as a i check*

*back* 

Uhm i Checked and i am 112.675.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing runescape since introduced when I was about 9? I am currently 24. Played for ages almost ritually however with sports and academics it had to take a back burner./

Tell us about your clan history.

I was apart of Ausheroes back in the day. Most recently i was a 3 banana( rank..? i was silver and was really active however being married i decided to give that up..) i was in sociality.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is billy, Im from Sydney, im 24, Im a civil engineer. I like pretty much just being baked and chilling ^.^

How did you hear about us?  Got pked then recruited.. Srt-4 on discord.

What makes you want to join us? Srt told me you guys were bopping and im looking to chill and meet some new firends ^.^

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I mean I won't lie i did spend like 1k on this acc when i got back into it to just make it more fun and having the finances to do it was like whatevs. But yeah if you dont accept me on that its cool i understand ^.^

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png