[Declined] BIIlIlIIlIlN

BIN

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

BIIlIlIIlIlN

What is your current RS name? BIIlIlIIlIlN

List any previous RS names3th was my previous main / apparently as i mentioned up there, it got hijacked.

What is your total level and combat level?

It's the new account, cuz my old one got hijacked, so i returned back to osrs - also this is my first and last clan what i'm ever willing to have. #WG ❤️

lvl: 50 currently and 475 total, on my way up with the new serie of the account :P

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

As i assume, i've had alot contract in general playing on main, i've been in a cc called "solidtag" once my account is pk ready, i'm always there for you guys. There's nothings too crazy to talk about tho.

Tell us about your clan history.

First clan Solidtag / second blacknans - which = multi cc "BN" / not a big thing tho.
But now ima stick to WG, my new family :)

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm Alex, i'm from estonia..
I'm 20 years old.
Hobbies: Gym, get baked, gaming, producer.
Not gonna make a huge spam thing here tho :P

How did you hear about us?  My friend forwarded it to me. "Adult cat"

What makes you want to join us? The community itself just is pretty decent for me, i just missed the times when i used to be in clan as in one. I just love everything that's coming with clan. Events, discord, ingame chatting, pvming together, and everything besides that.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clan? yes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm just too nice person in general, hopefully yall guys wont go ham on me :P

Edited by BIN