[Accepted] IPurged

Thorkie

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

IPurged

What is your current RS name? IPurged

List any previous RS namesI Techy I
Idontknou

What is your total level and combat level?

1662. 107 cb max 99 attk and str zerker.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing osrs for a few years i have a main and this pking account. I want to have base 70 stats and keep my zerker style until i decide to med range switch. I am working on quests atm and trying to relearn pk system. Got the stats lack the pk style from all the eoc content i forgot the proper switch and tick methods lol. So i am working on relearning alot as i grow my account. As for my main i typicaly just afk train skills on it. I plan to max that one. And be more active with my pk account.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have been mainly solo and i clanned up in rs3 with the guardians a different clan. But no long play rs3 anymore due to osrs took my eye haha.

Tell us about your yourself.

I ak 31 years old, i have a 2 month old daughter! I work typical 6 am to 330pm shift and do networking computer classes after work. I was in the Army for 8 years and would play my runescape account now rs3 maxed still need complete it. I have always loved this game and play when i can around family, work and classes. I enjoy a good glass of whiskey (jameson)(proper 12) and a nice glass of wine haaha yes wine with my wife is relaxing sometimes. Keep it classy right.

How did you hear about us?  Youtube actually, love the videos and the amount who join events.

What makes you want to join us? I admire your morals and your family oriented structure. I see you maintain clan and recruitment very well. I want to join to be apart of that and to feel like i can play, learn, grow and accomplish my pking goals aswell as new friendships. I see you all have this here and im ready!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have another account in osrs it is my main, but i dont have a clan, would that be an issue to add here to this clan, name is iAvenge? Only issue i see but as far as my rs3 i am no longer playing that account as it sits until i decide to pick it back up.

im not much for the pk team but welcome to the fold if you want to learn pvm we have some amazing teachers in here for gwd/cox and i think theres even a few thatll coach you for gauntlet somewhere we do many events not just pking we've got skilling events on most week days and even pvm events on fridays and saturdays so if you enjoy those kinds of thing then feel free to join us for some 

Welcome! We are active in both the pvp and pvm scene so I'm sure you'll find what you need!

Re PvP though, you might find it's better suited on your main account for the most part. Most of the PK trips are catered towards mains who are maxed or near maxed combat, although we do occasionally do med trips or pure trips for those who have them. If you want to come on your zerker instead though you are 100% welcome to, just as a lot of the trips will be in multi and deep wildy you may run into lower level pure teams which we wouldn't be able to help with. 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi