A little story

Thorkie

Hey all!!

A little about me.... SOOOOO i was 20 years old when i decided to join the Army i didnt really have any idea what i wanted to do or have in my life at the time... all i knew is hey the military sounds pretty awesome. So in january of 2010 i joined and went to basic shortly after, where i graduated and went to AIT and shortly after deployed over seas. Being 21 in an area i new nothing if little about was scary in all different ways, but i survived and went on to use the skills i learned in my current job now. After 8 years of the Army i decided it was time to move on... it took me a year to figure out a career and today i am working on big concrete pumps but still not happy. I decided to take a journey into my mind and figured that a field id be very good at had to do with computers. Soo i am self study training my self to take my ccna soon so i can try to find a jr level networking job and be able to move my small family back home. I enjoy the game very much and have tried different styles of char.. on the game and tend to always skill. Sooo now i switched it up and want to pvm and pk thats when i found you all on youtube just searching pking videos etc etc. I hope i can make really good friends here as i made life long with my mobile war games. Hope to skill,pvm,pk social and enjoy all events with you all

I spent 6 years in the army and got out, figured working on Satellites would translate to an easy job market when I got out but it didnt lol. So I've been working security while I go to school and I should hopefully only have a year left. I'm doing cybersecurity/networking engineering and getting a software development certificate. I just got done with the last of the ccna portion of the program but I don't feel as though I'm fully prepared to knock out the test just yet. Gotta do some more studying to get all the precise little bs answers they want on the exam. Figured I'd let you know you're not alone in terms of weirdos who like to skill, veterans, and CCNA students my man lol.

Edited by Why Try Guy

Signature Pic(s).png