[Accepted] Kinda Bussin

Kinda Bussin

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Kinda Bussin

What is your current RS name? Kinda Bussin

List any previous RS namesFOUND UR IP
SO MANY APES
YoinkySpoink
Corona Joe

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat is 126

Exactly 2k Total

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing years back probably since 2010 on and off, only recently coming back after a long break. Mostly like to pk, pvm sends me to sleep, as does skilling(only got 2k for 2k worlds). Few of you may know me from before under various names aswell. Mainly took breaks and such due to the state of pking and removal of areas such as rev caves that were hype.

Tell us about your clan history.

Was a member of WG in the past on and off between breaks. Most recent clan was SV which I was again on and off with breaks/work and such. Just wanna clarify I dont have anything to do with SV anymore in regards to clanning, I have a few friends and such from there but am not a member/listed as retired.

Tell us about your yourself.

Not too much to say here as don't like to give out too much info- In my 20's and work in IT industry. In terms of IRL activity, big fan of beer and am learning BSL currently (British Sign Language)

How did you hear about us?  Used to be a member, the homies wanted me to come back.

What makes you want to join us? Good vibes in the clan, alot of friends from before still here aswell and good banter.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Didn't leave on the best terms when I last left the clan a while ago, hope we can look past this.

Maybe one day they'll bring back the rev caves bro beans, I doubt it though, too much fun for the degenerate "pvpers." And I always wondered what other types of sign language there were since over here we learn "American" sign language but I've never cared to look it up, but now I know about BSL, thanks big dowg lol. Hope to see you around soon!

Signature Pic(s).png

Hey bro contact the app managers in discord so we can do your review and PM me please. Can't find you on discord. I'm gonna be afk while at work tho.

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi