[Declined] DeadManAle

K0B3EAST

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

DeadManAle

What is your current RS name? DeadManAle

List any previous RS namesIs used to be known and joined the clan under k0b3ast

What is your total level and combat level?

my total level is :1463

My combat lvl is : 99

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I used to be named under k0b3ast
and i have been playing runescape for quiet a few years i think, i love the multiplayer aspect of the game and the minigames most of all. my favourite skills are Magic, Hunter, construction and slayer. i somewhat enjoy plking but mostly in clan settings i also enjoy pvm events alot or cacthing up with friends.

Tell us about your clan history.

i mostly played runescape solo for a greater deal of my time only a year ago i think i managed to join wilderness guardian and enjoyed the social time i had with you guys.

Tell us about your yourself.

name is jearwin kock i am 28 years of age i am from Aruba , i am a Chef by trade, i enjoy agriculture, bodyboarding, programming, hiking, i like rock and rap, couch-potato, i like cookies and weed i dislike drama, ego characters, untruthfulness.

How did you hear about us?  i think it was a friend like a year ago?

What makes you want to join us? I really enjoyed my time with you guys it actually made me feel i belong somewhere it might sound crazy or just my emotions speaking but i enjoyed that feeling and would love to rejoin WG as a member and hep out with the community.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: non that i am aware of at this moment,

• 1 month later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

best-brid.gif

sigchat.PNG.5c5e7774fc85b19a2ff46bf260fe0d2f.PNG

Memes and iconic moments:

Spoiler

sicpic.PNG.7243537c9430edce29827945db768df8.PNG