[Accepted] ReadNRainbow

ReadNRainbow

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

ReadNRainbow

What is your current RS name? ReadNRainbow

List any previous RS namesTom monkey2

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level-1845

Combat Level-103

Attack-80

Strength-78

Defense-78

Range-99

Magic-99

Prayer-80

Herblore-82

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape in April 2006, on one account first named Tom monkey2. I later changed the name to ReadnRainbow. Tom monkey2 was more of a name I thought was cool when I was 13. I changed it to ReadNRainbow after the TV Show Reading Rainbow. I'm pretty much maxed on RS3 but I hate MTX and EOC so I don't play it anymore. Favorite skill would have to Construction even though I lost a lot of GP from the Fally Massacre. I used to love BA a lot back in the day. In RS3 when Heist first came out that was a lot of fun too.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have before joined clans briefly before 2014 which they came and went. My first real clan was The Spuds which died years after as most of them got max capes and left from boredom. We would do a lot of skilling events, PVE, no PVP though. I used to tank King Kalp and Nex when they first came out. Made a lot of GP and was fun. Pretty much my last real raiding/PVE I did with a clan with discord. My most recent clan in OSRS was the Rascals which has all but died mostly from members being busy with their day to day life.

Tell us about your yourself.

So my real name is Ash, yes like pokemon haha. I am a cis white male... lol. Born and raised Texan in US. I have a Bachelor's degree and work in Asset Protection for a fortune 500 company. I like Traveling, been everywhere in US, been to Mexico, Vietnam, Japan, Canada. I like playing games that reward effort and dislike games that spam MTX like Rs3. I also have a Xbox Series X and play all sorts of stuff. My Gamertag is Godfather Baws.

How did you hear about us?  I was Recruited by P K 3 R S

What makes you want to join us? I want to play with an active clan that likes to do stuff together. I want to learn how to do things I'm not good at like PVP and raids.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Honestly, I have never been one to break rules in game and in real life. I'm as clean as they come.

Welcome man, nice app! Glad to hear you want to learn pvp with us and damn you've got some good stats to do it at 99 range/mage! Come out pking with us sometime and we'll help you out learning pvp, the more the merrier! There's regular learner events etc here for pvm and raids as well so I'm sure you'll find everything you need here!

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

welcome.png