[Accepted] killanator21

killanator21

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

killanator21

What is your current RS name? killanator21

List any previous RS namesNone! This is the same name as my RS3 name (but I stopped playing RS in ~2007). My old stats are relatively garbage

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1655, almost base 60s!

Combat level: 101

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played RS2 from 2006-2007 or so. I was in middle school, relatively quite a newbie the whole time but just enjoyed running around, playing clan wars, random stuff. I was in a PvP clan called Toonscape which was enjoyable for the clan wars (we did do a clan war with the most famous clan of the time, RuneHQ, which we lost)

I started playing OSRS when mobile released (late 2018 I think?) and have played on and off since then, also played both of the leagues so far.

Tell us about your clan history.

Like I said, I was in toonscape back in 07. I have been in a couple different clan chats since I started OSRS, but nothing major or for a long period of time, just chats to pass the time. Don't remember the names.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Carl, I am a grad student in southern california. I am in the same grad program as Zombeenie, who told me about WG. I am studying for a Ph.D. in chemistry. Other hobbies are gaming obviously, all sorts of games. Mostly PC but I recently got a switch as well. Also, I like playing music and play piano/keyboards. I like playing classical and jazz, as well as pop/whatever, as for listening, I mostly listen to metalcore, classic emo/screamo, but any other stuff as well.

How did you hear about us?  Zombeenie

What makes you want to join us? I want a clan for companionship as well as people to do in-game activities with, I would like to start to learn various bosses as I am getting up there in combat level, but I am also interested in learning how to actually do PvP at some point, if only to play Last Man Standing, Clan Wars, Castle Wars. Obviously also could always use groups for barb assault, PC, soul wars

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: My only indiscretion...once I gambled 100K to a gambling bot at the grand exchange. Not sure if this is actually a bad thing to do but I wouldn't do it again. Really just wanted to see what would actually happen

10 hours ago, Why Try Guy said:

We have weekly pvp learners so your desire to learn pvp can easily happen bro beans, after you get your feet wet, come out to some trips!!

7 hours ago, Sir Simmons1 said:

Welcome! As Why Try said, plenty of pvp action here, always happy to have learners out with us! 

Good to hear! Still getting my combat skills up a bit more but would be stoked to learn.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use !corp, !cox, !cm, and !tob commands in our Discord to get role pings for PvM groups.
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif