The Tavern

Soul White

19e27a67522987.5b3cbb5f7d580.thumb.jpg.f9b59141bb3377fdfdcd117e658fe1df.jpg

The Wilderness Guardians Tavern - (Clan Hall update inspired the banner)

~~~~~~~~~~~

What're some of your guys' favourite beers, bits of drinking paraphernalia i.e. tankards, horns (for you Nordic folk) etc., and places you've drank at over time?

I'm a big ale drinker myself - any recommendations (with mandatory photos of course) are very much welcomed!

Edited by Soul White

898378989_wgsig.png.c8be30cf047dd2f5c5ca517bc0f1bc9c.png

I'll start the thread off.

Citra - one of my favourite local beers from Oakham Ales in Peterborough (Cambridgeshire).

Pretty Citrusy and lively so not really a session beer but absolutely delicious if you like something a little tropical. I've seen this in a ton of supermarkets so shouldn't be hard to find.

oakham_citra.thumb.jpg.17dd27497115f2e5cb552dc3fdba689f.jpg

Disclaimer - not my photo

898378989_wgsig.png.c8be30cf047dd2f5c5ca517bc0f1bc9c.png

@Lillefigo will have some good input for this one!

I'm more of a cider man, Aspalls is a favourite of mine which is more local (though think it is more widespread these days), though you may know it as well Soul. Beer wise, Jubel elderflower is quickly becoming one of my favourites I have to say. 

Ps - cool photoshop! 

Edited by Sir Simmons1

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I'd kill for a horn. Or just pay money on Amazon. Right now I usually use my mug that says "groom" from my wedding.

I'm usually drinking scotch and whatever beers I want. I'm on a Imperial IPA kick right now but usually go for Belgian style or Trappist ales if I'm feeling fancy.

Also like red wine and sake during the winter. And have recently started getting into mead. Vikingblöd is delish but kinda pricy