[Declined] 0ut

0ut

0ut

What is your current RS name? 0ut

List any previous RS namesScally wags

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Ive been playing rs since 06, quit when eoc was released and came back for 07. Ive been in a few small no name clans so I have some experience I can use discord or teamspeak.

Tell us about your clan history.

I haven't really used a clan just friends I played with over the years but not much of them play anymore. I want to be in a clan that's trustful and that I can help or get help. It would be an honor for me to get accepted into Wilderness Guardians!

Tell us about your yourself.

Im 23 live in the US in Eastern Timezone. Very chill and good energy. I help as much as I can with what I can. I never argue and handle every situation like a mature human being

How did you hear about us?  Rs Fourms

What makes you want to join us? Ive been soloing for to long, you guys seem like a very legit clan to join. I've met some members of yours, but I forgot the names they seemed pretty chill like the people id surround myself with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing at all. :)

• 2 weeks later...