Help design boss slayer system

Boss slayer system on WG bot  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm interested in making my own boss slayer system on the WG bot and want some input. I want to make this to help or push people to getting hiscore threshold on all bosses because it's been a fun grind for me lately. This might make it more enjoyable and rewarding.

My basic design as of now:

You roll on any of the bosses listed here: https://templeosrs.com/efficiency/pvm.php (So people can boost their EHB (at least their TempleOSRS one))

Which ones should not be included? CoX CM, ToB/ToB hard probably givens, but maybe also Corp/Nightmare cuz it's not fun to solo for most people and/or need group.

Then, you roll a random number, thinking between 3-35 (like OSRS) if you have the KC threshold, If you're not on hiscores for it I really have no choice but to assign at least getting the threshold (people could have 49 kc and have a super easy task but it won't be too common I hope)
Should people without hiscore threshold be assigned the threshold?
Maybe not assigning any bosses not on the threshold at all? What if they have no KCs on anything or a very small number of bosses?

Then, rewards:
Points scaled on EHB of assigned task? Extra points for reaching a hiscore threshold? What should you be able to do with these points? (Can't reward anything in-game as would probably be RWT)

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif