Slayer Level > Combat Skill Levels

Efficient POH Layout

Golden Prospector

Crystal Tool Set

Pickaxe

Hatchet

Harpoon

Discussion

Link to my slayer spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QpKryGOvjS1tslRyXpBKdLyROXtqc44WePoYhCWNFVg/edit?usp=sharing

I am trying to gain slayer experience as efficiently as possible while still minimizing hitpoints experience. My spreadsheet was built off an efficient slayer spreadsheet for Duradel. I am prioritizing cannon tasks and also doing some quick tasks with expeditious bracelets to help with slayer points. I will still be doing burst/barrage tasks because of the good slayer experience even though they do not minimize hitpoints gain. If I am gaining too much hitpoints experience in the macro, I can also AFK these tasks because they are in multi combat areas. I do this buy equipping a serpentine helmet and trident for 100% venom chance. I then aggro all the monsters and then equip my slayer helm with a melee setup. The venom helps reduce the amount of melee damage I am dealing. I won't be using ranged for any tasks because I need to save range experience for my cannon. Instead, I will use magic if the task requires a safe spot in order to effectively cannon. The only problem with this is that cannon accuracy does not benefit from magic gear. It is only based on ranged or melee accuracy, whichever is the highest. It shouldn't effect too many of these tasks because the monsters generally have low defense stats.

I will try to update this progress post every time I hit a slayer level. If you have any recommendations, thoughts, or questions feel free to comment below! :D

Edited by Buff Arms